Tattoo Artist Application
Arlia Tattoo is looking to expand its artist lineup!
Arlia Tattoo is a new, immersive, tattoo studio experience for both you and your clients. The studio was handcrafted and built in collaboration with some of the folks behind the theming of your favorite Orlando theme park attractions.
Being an artist at Arlia Tattoo comes with a lot of perks and amenities. As an artist, some of the things you’ll enjoy are...
- 10’ x 10’ Individual Semi-Private Booth
- 55" Television In Each Booth
- Customized Booth Themes
- On Duty Social Media Manager and Content Creator
- Front Counter Staff
- Scheduling Manager To Handle All Your Emails And Appointment Bookings
- 4 Day Work Weeks (Optional 5th Day If Desired)
Need more reasons to apply?
There are some other awesome perks to being here!
Another major benefit to being a part of the Arlia Tattoo team is that both you and your clients get to be a part of The Common Room Bar experience. The Common Room is a speakeasy beer and wine bar located within the walls of Arlia Tattoo. It is completely separated from the tattoo side and has its own secret entrance and its own exit. The Common Room Bar hosts a ton various events and activities. Those activities include but aren’t limited to...
- Drink and Draw Nights
- Anime Nights on a 135” Projector Screen
- Video Game Nights and Gaming Tournaments on Multiple Projector Screens
- Board Game Nights
- House Meeting Bingo Nights
- Various Holiday Events
Arlia Tattoo is also conveniently located and central to most things in Orlando, Florida.
- Right Outside The Florida Mall, Central Florida’s Largest and Busiest Mall
- 5 Minutes From Orlando International Airport
- 10 Minutes From Universal Studios
- 10 Minutes From Downtown Orlando
- 20 Minutes From Disney
- 25 Minutes From University Of Central Florida (UCF)